For factories that have been operating for many years, machinery becomes old and needs upgrading so that fiber products with high quality and reasonable prices can meet the needs of modern users today and in the future.
Over time, machines get old and worn out, so what measures do we need to take?
In addition to normal tasks such as machine cleaning, servicing, maintenance, purchasing raw materials and selling products according to economic laws, we need to focus on the following:
- Learn basic knowledge about fiber production from fiber technical experts with experience in production management.
- Organize and operate the ventilation system in the fiber factory in a methodical and knowledgeable manner, even when there is an automatic ventilation system. Especially important for yarn production workshops.
- Pay attention to raw material management, including standards, classification, organization of use and inspection of use in each production shift.
- Adding mixing equipment to the cotton machine line to improve the ability to mix with the old structure, using the TANDEM method of two multi-compartment mixers. This method is both cheap and effective, especially when producing OE yarn, cotton yarn, and dyed fiber yarn.
- Invest deeply in laminators, especially finish laminators, by using the best laminators and replace them annually.
- Invest in quality management (QC) by building a system of control indicators, implementation processes, control content, control methods, information and processing.
- Use renewable energy such as rooftop solar power to cool water for the unventilated air-conditioned chamber of the spinning machine.
- Review the content and maintenance cycle to ensure compliance with the use and replacement time of the equipment.
- Organize a QC management team consisting of key members in the yarn factory and apply group management model (QL team) activities to industry leaders, helping to strengthen management and control of production quality.
Hopefully the above will help you meet the increasing demands of the market and ensure the existence and sustainable development of your yarn factory./